UPDATE: Nearly 30,000 impacted by Draper Water Plant power failure across the metro | News
UPDATED 12:29 p.m.
According to officials electricians have fixed the issue and residents should have water up and working immediately.
SOUTH OKLAHOMA CITY – Around 30,000 south Oklahoma City residents are dealing with low water pressure or no water after the power went out at the Draper Water Plant.
According to officials electricians are on the scene but they are unsure how long it will take to restore the power.
Their progress is being slowed by the icy conditions in the area.
Stay with KFOR for the latest information on this story.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison