Person hit by a truck, EMSA on their way to the scene | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — EMSA went to the 4600 block of South I-35 Service Road; north bound.
Dispatch reported a truck hit someone and drove off.
Authorities say the victim is a homeless man who had minor injuries.
We have crews on the way and NewsChannel 4 will have more information as it comes in.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property