I-35 back open after RV overturns near S.E. 44th St. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Traffic is flowing smoothly again after all northbound lanes on I-35 were closed near S.E. 44th St. following an accident.
Authorities said an RV camper-type vehicle lost control and flipped over.
Officials said the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
The driver and a family friend on board were not injured.
The driver’s wife was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes