I-35 back open after RV overturns near S.E. 44th St. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Traffic is flowing smoothly again after all northbound lanes on I-35 were closed near S.E. 44th St. following an accident.
Authorities said an RV camper-type vehicle lost control and flipped over.
Officials said the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
The driver and a family friend on board were not injured.
The driver’s wife was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison