I-35 back open after RV overturns near S.E. 44th St. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Traffic is flowing smoothly again after all northbound lanes on I-35 were closed near S.E. 44th St. following an accident.
Authorities said an RV camper-type vehicle lost control and flipped over.
Officials said the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
The driver and a family friend on board were not injured.
The driver’s wife was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed