Our network

Pets perish in southside house fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Pets perish in southside house fire
News, Pets

OKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma City couple wakes up to the smell of smoke as their home burns. Oklahoma City fire crews rushed to the scene.

The house caught fire near the 800 block of S.E. 70th Street near Crossroads Mall. According to fire officials the fire broke out sometime after 2:00 this morning.

Both residents were able to escape the house without injury; however the owners had a group of Chihuahuas. Authorities say at least three survived, but a few were unable to make it out of the burning home.

News, Pets

South Oklahoma City Deals

South Oklahoma City Businesses

Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City

Community Sponsors

In your time of need, find an attorney that won’t let you down.