Firefighters investigate overnight blaze | News
Fire crews raced to a vacant house after receiving reports of a massive fire Tuesday night.
Firefighters rushed to the 1100 block of S.E. 17th St., which is near S.E. 15th St. and I-35 just after 11 p.m. Tuesday.
When they arrived at the scene, the house was filled with heavy smoke and flames could be seen shooting from parts of the building.
They were able to to get the fire under control quickly and no one was injured.
Authorities say they believe the house is vacant and still need to investigate to determine where the fire started.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison