Firefighters investigate overnight blaze | News
Fire crews raced to a vacant house after receiving reports of a massive fire Tuesday night.
Firefighters rushed to the 1100 block of S.E. 17th St., which is near S.E. 15th St. and I-35 just after 11 p.m. Tuesday.
When they arrived at the scene, the house was filled with heavy smoke and flames could be seen shooting from parts of the building.
They were able to to get the fire under control quickly and no one was injured.
Authorities say they believe the house is vacant and still need to investigate to determine where the fire started.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel