Fire destroys mobile home, 2 pets perish | Families
A fire all but destroys a mobile home in southeast Oklahoma City Tuesday afternoon.
A neighbor first spotted the flames along Springer Ln., near S.E. 29th St. and Hiwassee.
Nobody was home at the time of the fire but we're told two pets were killed.
It is not clear what exactly sparked the blaze.
Authorities say about 75% of the home was destroyed.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area