Deputies arrest murder suspect in OKC | Crime
The Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office announced that deputies arrested a woman who is accused of a murder earlier this year.
Deputies arrested 20-year-old Erica Bonner for charges that stem from a murder that occured in the 1100 block of S.W. 32nd St. in September.
Bonner was arrested at the Will Rogers Courts Public Housing Addition in southwest Oklahoma City.
She is currently being booked into the Oklahoma County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff