Deputies arrest murder suspect in OKC | Crime
The Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office announced that deputies arrested a woman who is accused of a murder earlier this year.
Deputies arrested 20-year-old Erica Bonner for charges that stem from a murder that occured in the 1100 block of S.W. 32nd St. in September.
Bonner was arrested at the Will Rogers Courts Public Housing Addition in southwest Oklahoma City.
She is currently being booked into the Oklahoma County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan