Deputies arrest murder suspect in OKC | Crime
The Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office announced that deputies arrested a woman who is accused of a murder earlier this year.
Deputies arrested 20-year-old Erica Bonner for charges that stem from a murder that occured in the 1100 block of S.W. 32nd St. in September.
Bonner was arrested at the Will Rogers Courts Public Housing Addition in southwest Oklahoma City.
She is currently being booked into the Oklahoma County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes