Police investigate remote shooting | Crime
Oklahoma City police are investigating a murder in a remote area of the city.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 captured pictures of the scene near S. E. 134th St. and Henney Rd.
Detectives say a person showed up at a local hospital this morning saying they had been shot at a home on Kerns Rd.
When officers went to the scene, they found a man's body.
Authorities say he appeared to have some sort of trauma to his body.
Investigators remain at the house trying to determine exactly what happened.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured