Pregnant victim loses unborn child, no arrests made | Crime
Police say they are looking for two men who are now wanted for two counts of murder.
Officers were called to 12 S.W. 41st St. on Nov. 30 after witnesses reported that multiple people had been shot.
Authorities say 48-year-old Jose Garcia and 27-year-old Latosha Hawks were both hit by the gunfire.
Garcia later died at the hospital.
Officials also announced that Hawks was pregnant at the time of the shooting, but has since lost the baby.
Witnesses say two Hispanic males pulled up to the house, got out of a newer black Nissan Maxima and started arguing with the pair.
After the altercation, the men opened fire.
The car had tinted windows and 20" chrome wheels.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel