Pregnant victim loses unborn child, no arrests made | Crime
Police say they are looking for two men who are now wanted for two counts of murder.
Officers were called to 12 S.W. 41st St. on Nov. 30 after witnesses reported that multiple people had been shot.
Authorities say 48-year-old Jose Garcia and 27-year-old Latosha Hawks were both hit by the gunfire.
Garcia later died at the hospital.
Officials also announced that Hawks was pregnant at the time of the shooting, but has since lost the baby.
Witnesses say two Hispanic males pulled up to the house, got out of a newer black Nissan Maxima and started arguing with the pair.
After the altercation, the men opened fire.
The car had tinted windows and 20" chrome wheels.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder