Fountain stolen from local neighborhood | Crime
Police and sheriff's deputies are teaming up to search for a fountain that went missing this past weekend.
Authorities say a Kasco 8400JF fountain with a light kit was taken from "The Fountains" housing addition entrance on Saturday, Nov. 3 or early Sunday, Nov. 4.
The fountain had been removed from the pond and was sitting on the bank, connected to power cables.
Officials estimate the fountain to be worth between $4,000 and $5,000.
If you have any information, call (405) 701-8888.
Upcoming Events near South Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property